The Dancehouse Lefkosia consists of the following spaces:
- main performance area
- two studios
- a Foyer, offering itself the possibility for the existence of a Bar for refreshments
- two Front Entrances for audience
- one North Entrance for the artists
- changing Rooms for the artists with toilets
- toilets for the public
- 2 offices
- 3 rooms for Storage
- an underground area for the archives of dance ( video library)
The central rectangular space,- performance space- is supported by a rectangular roof with high windows, that allow a lot of light and air.
Seating of the Audience
Because the Dancehouse Lefkosia’s performance area is open plan, audience seating can be arranged to suit the individual the needs of each choreographer / director / artist to support the concept of their work.
Performance Area and a Studio
The main area -Performance Space- Can be divided by a partition creating a performance space and studio space if required and for everyday use and if necessary.